Monday 12 March 2012

Bargin Sunday


The day started well  (the sun was out and thats always a bonus).
Most of the daffodils in my front garden are in bloom and looking lovely......






The first thing on my 'to do' list was a trip to Hobbycraft. I had a good look round (I needed more thead for my latest x-stitch project), they had an offer on felt pieces in some nice colours so came home with some 'treasure'.......
Then on my way home I spotted something I have always wanted and knew I could never afford in a neighbours driveway where he was having a yard sale! This is my new Welsh Dresser which we purchased for the sum of £30..........
Its solid pine and the cabinet makers stamp states it was made 20 yrs ago. There are some scuffs on it, but its in really good condition, the glass is nicely bevelled and the display lights work. Im a very happy bunny - we just need to rearrange the house now to fit it in.
So, I only got one thing done on my 'to do' list, but the rest can wait, the diversion was well worth it.
:O)
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment