Sunday 5 May 2013

Feeling Sorry for Myself

After a week of feeling old, boring and skint and doing what my dear old Dad used to call 'navel gazing' Ive decided not to inflict my sob story on you.
Instead Im posting a wee poem (which I came across when sorting through yet another pile of junk) which made me smile and I hope it gives you a smile too.

As I Mature
Ive learned that you cannot make someone love you
All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in

Ive learned that no matter how much I care
some people are just a*sholes

Ive learned that it takes years to build up trust
but only suspicion, not proof, to destroy it

Ive learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes
after than you'd better have pots of money or huge boobs

Ive learned that you shouldnt compare yourself to others
they are often more screwed up than you think

Ive learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you've finished

Ive learned that we are responsible for our actions
unless we are celebrities

Ive learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first
the passion fades
and there had better be a lot of laughter or cash to take its place

Ive learned that the people you care about most are taken from you to soon
and all the less important ones just never go away

Pass this along to 5 friends, trust me they'll appreciate it.
Who knows, maybe something good will happen.
If not..........tough!



Thats all folks.
Have a good week
Jojo
 

 
 

1 comment: